Monday, February 09, 2009

The funniest damn thing Middle Chicken has done so far

Middle Chicken was a bit hyper yesterday evening. She swears it was the chicken and rice. I'm not so sure. But I do know she bounced off the walls like she thought it was a good idea. I finally coax her into taking a shower and not waiting forever because she has to straighten her hair before she goes to bed.
So MC hops in and then tells OC she can come and visit her. They all like to party in the bathroom and talk about things I'm sure I don't want to know about. Then MC asks OC to hand her the soda she has in there. OC does.
MC lets out this growl/roar thing while in the shower and says, "That's my best impression of Tupac from Star Wars."
OC flies out of the bathroom, doubled over, looks at me and says...This is hilarious. And proceeds to tell on MC.
I fell helpless to the hilarity. I had to remove my glasses because tears streamed from my eyes. And as soon as I had myself under control, off I went again. In fact, I'm still laughing.
And now, OC is calling MC...Tupaca.
OMFG
I need a tissue.
Grins*

1 comment:

Tori Lennox said...

Wow! I never realized the Wookie was a rapper. *g*