Monday, February 02, 2009

Medium Well Done

I'm not a big fan of television. I prefer to receive my entertainment from books or my own head. Lots of material up there. But there are a few shows that I absolutely will toss everything else to the side for.
Medium is one. In fact, I would say that Medium is my favorite show. Period. Not only is the content fascinating, but the characters are BRILLIANT!!! Yes, caps. They are that good. The storylines hold my interest from the beginning and never taper off. The relationship between the adults, Joe and Allison, is so true to life that I absolutely laugh aloud sometimes. They become mad at one another. Joe has kept the couch company for a bit. Allison can be bitchy. It's like they're real people. So this obviously appeals to my sense of voyeurism. *grins*
But in the end, even if not wrapped up in one episode, they are really there for each other. Through the visions and job losses and children problems. And that's a show that I'll stop what I'm doing simply to watch the stories unfold.
I'm so excited that it's on this evening!
LOL
That's why I got my butt out of bed at 6:15 am and exercised. So I wouldn't have to do it when I got home.
I don't believe Mama's making dinner, either. There are, however, leftovers for the able-bodied children to warm up.
Lovely.

As for the Super Bowl, it was pretty good. The fourth quarter obviously the best quarter, but it was still a pretty good game. And the commercials???
O
M
G
I LOVED the Sobe commercial with the lizards and football players. I've already watched it on YouTube twice this morning. heh
Lizards. Dancing. With football players.
That's also good television.
Grins*

No comments: