Saturday, May 24, 2008

Randomness

I. Am. Tired.

I, unfortunately, have to come into contact with a person everyday who has a stick up her ass. By God, if she's miserable, everybody else should be, too. *eye roll*
This, also, is really, really old.

Mowed the lawn yesterday. Bought "The Hollow" by Nora Roberts. Read it last night, too. Liked it better than the first. She had a great heroine in the first book. A great hero in the second. And the third has two strong characters that ought to spark ALL kinds of interesting conversations.

Thinking about a trip up to the Northeast this Summer. Plans in motion. Let ya know how it turns out. This is tied into a lovely relationship I'm in.

Hotter than hell here. So thick you could cut the air with a knife.

Writing tomorrow. Chilling out since I was a good girl *snicker* yesterday and did all my running around.
Monday finds me and the chickens at Mom's for a cookout and a little meeting with the new family pet.

I was going to go off on a tangent about something or other. More than likely the unfortunate irritating people that I sometimes come into contact with. But, ya know, they just don't deserve the space on my blog.

Reading "The Last Lecture." Only about three chapters in. And although I'm not a big fan of non-fiction, this reads like the author is talking to me. I love it.

Craving chocolate. Send mine with nuts.

All the good TV is gone for awhile. Have to dip into the summer fare, I suppose. Or I can just let the chickens play Sims.
O
M
G
There is honestly nothing funnier than watching them manage these virtual people. And it's rather telling. I get to see how they react to others, the stuff they like, and what they like to do. Interesting.
And then there's the Oldest Chicken singing the Hairspray soundtrack at the top of her lungs.
Never a dull moment at my house, let me assure you.
In fact, I can't remember the last time we even turned the TV on.
Hmmmm...imagine that.

I'm going to wrap it up. Rest my wee brain.
Have a great holiday weekend!!!
Grins*

2 comments:

Tori Lennox said...

All the good TV is gone for awhile.

Girl, you need to get your cable back up and running! We have lots of cool shows on the Sci Fi Channel! :)

Steph said...

What good is chocolate without TV to go with it? Be reasonable here. :P

I found your blog on blogcatalog.com, by the way, and since I see you're into writing, I wanted to let you know about a new e-zine that me and a few writer friends are putting together.

It's called The Oddville Press.

We're just getting off the ground so our website isn't quite finished yet. Still, you should check us out if you're interested--or better yet, submit something!

Thanks a bunch and I hope you're having a nice holiday! :)