Thursday, May 08, 2008

Love me some nose spray

This morning I was rocking along with my bad self. Semi-conscious (which I really all I can ask for at 7:15 am). Took a couple of mucinex for my cough. All is well. Still wore the hell out but actually ambulatory.
Now it's 4:35. My nostrils are closing up. I can just feel them. And what did I forget? WHAT DID I FORGET???
The damn nose spray. *sigh* But it's a short sigh. Because currently my nostrils aren't working.
pffffttttt
For the love of God.

I think I forgot to tell everyone that my favorite bra broke. I only mention this because I'm currently wearing one that I've never worn before, and um, not sure if I like it or not. My favorite was a lovely maroon. And it broke after I went to go put it on after tanning.
O
M
G
That's right. At lunch. You know...that short period of time you have between leaving work and going back to it?
Lucky for me, I kinda had this two shirt thing going on. Actually one shirt but it had this underthingy sewn in. So I just bip back to work with the girls swinging free and easy. *grins*
Wasn't too obvious, thank God. Or I may have had to book it home.
But that brings me back to the bra I have on now.
Not sure if I care for it or not.
It's a lovely red lacy job. Embroidery here and there. *shrug* Just not the same.
There really is something about finding the perfect bra. Oh, and the fact that I toasted my tatas tanning today.
Try that on for some hellacious alliteration.
Grins*

1 comment:

Lyvvie said...

When I have a cold the first thing to happen is my nose clamps shut and I can't sleep like that. I must have nose spray.

I recently bought two new bras and after wearing them for a week and washing them once, they both now creak at the cleavage whenever I lean forward. I don't much like having creaky boobs. Damned underwires.