Thursday, May 15, 2008

I had the weirdest dream...

...about Angelina and Brad.

I think this stems from the fact that I read yesterday that Angelina is expecting twins. And how she "loves" to be pregnant.
I think she's a nut, anyway. This just confirms my suspicions. *grins*
Brad was born in the same city I was. I think maybe my wee brain made a connection there somewhere. Because for some reason, they came to visit me and the girls. And I think we were related or something.
They're all sneaking around and trying to not to be noticed.
And somehow, we were all great friends.
It was all rather odd.
No more MSNBC for me.
Grins*

3 comments:

Tori Lennox said...

Are you sure that wouldn't be a nightmare? *g*

Not a fan of Brangelina. ;)

Rene said...

Don't you love how these celebrities adore being pregnant? They are obviously insane.

I do think we need to lower your consumption of MSNBC. I suppose it could have been worse. Lindsay Lohan could have arrived and called you "mommy."

Lyvvie said...

As far as dreams go that one sounds fun! Just so long as they aren't priming you for chief babysitter.