Tuesday, May 29, 2007

OMG!!! Romantic Times Review!!!

Ok. I'll get to my post about what I did this weekend in just a minute. I promise.
But the good news???

Romantic Times gave The Portrait FOUR AND A HALF STARS!!! *DANCING*

I am so damn excited that I can barely stand myself. I had two reviews for the July Issue. Perfect Timing didn't do quite so hot. But considering it was the second book I ever wrote (I mean literally. The first I never even subbed) I'll take that review with a grain of salt.

I don't have the review in my hot, little hands yet for The Portrait. But as soon as I check my mail and find the magazine...I'll post what it says.
Four and a half stars. I am SO blown away!

*BIG GRINS*
Crystal*

7 comments:

Ava Rose said...

Congratulations!

Joely Sue Burkhart said...

Cheers! Way to go, woman!!!

Mr. Me said...

Congratulations Cuz'!!!

Bryan said...

Well done, Crystal, well done!

Rene said...

Congrats!!! I think I'm the last person who actually gets their RT in the mail but at least I will have something to look forward to.

Lyvvie said...

Hooray!! Well Done You! I heart you.

Ceri Hebert said...

That's excellent!!! Huge congrats to you!