Thursday, May 17, 2007

Yep. That happened.

Horoscope for the day:

Aquarius (Jan 20 - Feb 18)
Today's Moon in Gemini reflects your comfort and you are likely to glide through even the most difficult of circumstances. Even though it's a workday, you can still manage to make time for a fun activity or two. Give yourself the benefit of any doubt. If something enjoyable is presented as an option, go ahead and have the good time you deserve.

I ran up to Norman to pick up a filing cabinet I bought from a co-worker. Then I zipped back to Tecumseh. I called my sister who suggested lunch the other day with her and Mom. She tells me that she has to go pick up Mom so I tell her I'm closer and will do it.
I go pick Mom up and head back to town where we meet and have lunch at the Chinese buffet. (Mmmmmmm. Love me some Chinese buffet. *satisfied smile*)
We eat and are done in about an hour, and then Amber looks at us and says, "Let's go bowling."
LMAO
I have approximately an hour before I have to be at work. Mom has no plans. So off we go. We bowl two games, and I have a headache now because I laughed so hard.
Mom whooped our collective asses. I'm just saying. The woman has bowled a 300 game before and has bowling trophies. Of course, it's been fifteen years since she bowled. Or so she kept reassuring us.
Did I already tell y'all she whooped our asses? Yeah. No kidding. *grinning*
I, um, rather needed those bumper thingies. Mom bowled 100 the first game and almost 200 the second. Amber and I are obviously not recipients of the bowling gene. That's all I'm saying. There shall be no more talk of our rather lackluster performances. *snickering*

Almost too pooped to pop here. I work until nine o'clock tonight. And I'm thinking that'll be just all kinds of fun. *eye roll* But there ya have it.
Had a great day with the Mom and Sis. Ate way too much Chinese. And was schooled by my mother in the art of bowling. Doesn't get much better than that.
Grins*

No comments: