Wednesday, May 09, 2007

It's Rene's fault

*peeling Meme off my forehead*
Apparently I've been tagged. Thanks Rene. You cheesehead.

8 Things Things You Probably Didn't Need to Know About Me
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

OK. I'm skipping three and four. Because I'm a nonconformist Memeer. BUT...if you DO take this Meme upon yourself...drop me a line and let me know. I'd love to read it.

And in no particular order:

1. I skipped second grade. Took a fourth grade SRA in first grade and missed one. Was given the option to skip second grade. Which after much soul searching of my six year-old self said...what the hell? And gave it a go. Altered the course of my life.
2. I stop the microwave timer on odd numbers. My favorite is 11. And I hate to hear the microwave ding.
3. Dandelions are satan's little flower. I can't get near one without turning into a whimpering, sneezing, life-hating individual.
4. I straighten my bangs everyday.
5. I don't wear socks to bed
6. I can read a 500 page book in less than two hours. (OK. As long as it's not itty bitty font.)
7. I used to ride my tricycle naked in my grandmother's yard.
8. I like having my eyebrows waxed. Enjoy other waxing? Not so much.
9. I sleep on my stomach.
10.I can watch the Princess Bride over and over and over and over again. (Oh. And repeat most of the dialogue. It's a sickness, I tell ya.)

Allrighty. It's on you. Copy. Paste. Spill your guts. And then drop me a line.
Grins*

5 comments:

Bryan said...

7. I used to ride my tricycle naked in my grandmother's yard.

She finally made you stop doing that, eh?

Crystal* said...

Bryan: Wasn't for lack of trying.
*grins*

Lyvvie said...

I'm a Princess Bride spouter too!! And why would you wear socks to bed; unless it's in negative degrees outside no one should wear socks to bed. It's unnatural. Now, the real question is - do you wear underwear to bed?

Crystal* said...

Lyvvie: I'm not a big fan of wearing clothes. So no. I don't wear skivvies to bed. I do, however, keep some clothes by the bed in case I need to get up in the middle of the night. (Hate to scandalize the chickens too badly) Who needs to save for college when I could just start on their therapy bill now? *grins*

Bryan said...

Lyvvie,

You wear socks to bed when you want a male child. Everybody knows that.

Didn't you study that in school?