Friday, May 25, 2007

Almost June???

Why yes. My head IS spinning. However did you know?

The good news being the three day weekend that's just around the corner. *looking at clock*
Actually five hours away. hehehe

The bad news? Christmas is only about six months away.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Uncalled for, huh? *grins*

Ok. No really bad news. I plan on spending the bulk of my weekend writing. Cleaning a bit of the house. And, of course, taking the chickens to the Skate Park so they can risk life, limb, and my sanity on their collective rollerblades. Because they are inherently, genetically predispositioned for insanity. *nodding*
That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

I hope you and yours have a lovely weekend filled with BBQ's and good times.
Grins*

1 comment:

Tori Lennox said...

I can't believe how fast this year is flying by! I wish it would cut it out.