Here it is:
What were you doing ten years ago?
My baby chicken was about four months old. My husband just left. Okay...he left in February but close enough. I was struggling. And when I say struggling, I'm not overstating at all. No car. No job. No furniture besides one baby bed. Three girls that were an infant, one, and two. My mother would come once a month and take me shopping. It was one of the lowest points of my life. Then came the bootstraps and the backbone. And I haven't looked back.
What were you doing one year ago?
Let's see. I had just contracted two novels and was ecstatic! I was ass deep in writing and wishing October would roll around for my first release. And this time of year, I'm always looking forward to my birthday in February.
Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Cream cheese. Naked. On a cracker. Frito. Hell, I'm not picky. (small note: NO cream cheese this year. *grins*)
2. Strawberry cheesecake yogurt. Mmmmmmmmmm
3. Rotel and lowfat sour cream with baked chips
4. Chicken taquitos (no admission of how many I can eat in one sitting)
5. Peanut butter on a spoon
Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1. "Never Been to Me" by Charlene
2. "One Hot Mama" Trace Adkins
3. Almost any Garth Brooks song
4. "Welcome to the Jungle” by Guns & Roses
5. "Bitch" Meredith Brooks
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire: A million doesn’t really go very far these days….
1. Build a house
2. Money for kid's education
3. Vacation with all the bells and whistles-mebbe Wisconsin
4. Pay off immediate family's debt
5. Give to charities
Five Bad Habits:
(You've only got five spaces???)
1. Swear. When frustrated. When it's a day that ends in "y". For the hell of it.
3. Have temper. Will travel.
4. Overbearing a bit. (just a smidge, mind you) I want people to bend to my will.
Five Things You Like Doing:
3. Watching tv
(Apparently Rene and I have a lot in common here. LMAO)
Five Things You Would Never Wear or Buy Again:
1. NO shoulder pads
2. NO babydoll dresses (if you have a picture of said outfit...burn it!)
3. NO polyester britches
4. NO bell bottoms
5. NO peter pan collars
Five Favorite Toys:
My cd player
My idiot cats
My griddle. (I'm holding out hope for a George Foreman grill this year)
Five People I’m Tagging:
This is always up to y'all. But if you find these as entertaining as I do...check out Rene's blog http://alittlecheesewiththatwhine.blogspot.com/ and view her answers. Let me know if you've decided to do these, also. I LOVE reading these.
7 months ago