Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Wicked Weather

Love this state's weather. Possibility of MAJOR thunderstorms tomorrow. Followed by a LONG streak of cold, nasty, frigid, hide your arse under the covers weather. ARGH
BUT...and this is the UPSIDE. Everyone will be gone tomorrow. And the next day. And the next day. I hope to finish my blocks. Perhaps one or two of my character letters. I am going NOWHERE. Leaves lots of time to do my BLOCKS and Character letters.
I'll post my progress on Apples Toads and Spells this weekend.
More to come on my website. Michelle, my wonderful Goblin sister, will be helping me put them together. Thank you, Michelle!
Grins*

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You are very welcome Crystal. I'm still working on it a little by little. Hopefully I'll have most of it done by the weekend.
Hugs,
Michelle