Sunday, January 16, 2005

Pacing

Hmmmm. I have stumbled across a small problem with my lovely blocks for THE NOVEL. Seems my pacing is a wee bit off. I recognized the problem when I sketched in dates for my blocks. WOW! It was apparent that there was a MAJOR discrepancy. OYE
So, I'll be reworking the blocks this next week. I want to do it as early as possible. I've put down the different characters in each scene. I've written sentences for the characters. I've referenced my lovely character sheets. All in all, I'm very pleased with the results. Now, I must get to working on the pacing, I have a good idea where I can make time.
And for other news...My book cover is on Whiskey Creek Press now! YAY! I'm so excited about it! I absolutely love it.
Grins*

1 comment:

Crystal* said...

Janie,

You're SMILING, but all I see is TEETH! LMAO!
Grins*