Thursday, October 09, 2008

The Write Stuff

Okay. It has a high cheese factor, but I am feeling GOOD!!!

And I've come to realize that I MUST multi-task/write. I can't simply work on one book and be well with it. Just doesn't happen.
When I wrote Earth Goddess, I always had WATS in the wings. Which, by the way, is over HALFWAY finished! Can I get a "Woo Woo"?
heh

Then when I finished Earth Goddess and picked WATS back up, I realized I needed something else to work on. So out came SWTWC. Which I am DIGGING!
And since I have strong masochistic tendencies, I've also started notes on my next four book series.
*grins*
Yeah.

And I haven't hit a block or a wall or anything. I'm trucking along writing my stuff which I'm enjoying the hell out of. It's fantastic.
Literary bliss.
*shaking my ass to and fro*
Yeah.
It's THAT good.
lmao
Grins*

1 comment:

Rene said...

I used to write more than one at a time but as I've become old and feeble, I'm not able to anymore.

I am sooo far off my writing track right now.