Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Holy shit. Twenty years.

My high school reunion people have their own MySpace. And today they blogged about our twentieth reunion and tentative date.

TWENTY YEAR REUNION

Yeah. That deserves caps. Isn't that crazy? I mean, I KNOW twenty years has passed. Or at least my body does. Hell, I have a child in high school and two in middle school. So it's not like I pulled a Rip VanWinkle these past two decades.

But twenty years.
Wow.

It's hard to wrap my mind around. Extremely surreal.
Once upon a time, I thought I'd never graduate. Then I did. I thought I'd never get married. Then I did. I thought I'd never have children. Then I did. And knocking on forty?
*laughing*
I have it together a hell of a lot better than I did two decades ago.

Shawnee's Twentieth High School Reunion???
Bring it on.
Grins*

1 comment:

Rene said...

I skipped my 20th (it was 3 years ago). I felt so distanced from high school I couldn't feel motivated to go. Especially since at the time I still had a kid in diapers.