Friday, October 17, 2008

MIDDLE CHICKEN'S 14TH BIRTHDAY!!!


Someday, I will look back on this blog's archives and wonder how in the hell I didn't lose my mind in October.
But I digress.
Middle Chicken's birthday is Monday. She will be fourteen. *sigh* Yeah. Fourteen. Sheesh.
They're on Fall Break right now. I took off half a day yesterday to have MC's hair done. Also got some highlights for myself. *grins* I'm shameless like that.
Anyway...MC decides she wants blond hair (she's strawberry blond) with black tips and pink bangs.
And let it be so.
Yeah. Seriously. And it rocks. :)~~
So let's take a walk down memory lane with MC.
First, she could not have been completely more opposite as a baby (and now...for those keeping track) than OC. OC is a morning person. MC can sleep until three in the afternoon on weekends. OC will wear whatever and whenever. MC accessorizes.
I'm not exaggerating.
MC is a creative force with all sorts of ideas and thoughts racing through her head at the speed of light, I'm quite sure. She's a mixture of so many opposites that it's hard to pin her down.
She can be inconsiderate but then go out of her way to do something nice for someone. She can be snarky *whistling* but then cry over a commercial. (She assures me the ceiling leaks. *eye roll*)
She's smart as hell but struggles with her academics occasionally.
MC is brilliant and off-kilter.
That's why I love her so.
Happy Birthday, baby.
Mom*

1 comment:

Mr. Me said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Sending our love from California!