Thursday, January 03, 2008

2008 Resolutions

Ok, readers. Here they are:

1. Work on being healthier. I've dropped 60 pounds already. Would like to drop another 60. We'll see how that pans out. *munching on my baked chips*
2. Workout more. (Hello YMCA)
3. Join OKRWA. (I already know quite a few members. Know I just have to haul my cookies to the meetings.)
4. Write more. (And no. I'm not talking about blogging. lmao)
5. Be more active with the chickens. (I hope to God this doesn't include wrestling on my living room floor. *grins*)
6. Be more organized. (THIS is an uphill battle.)
7. Work on more promotion and networking.
8. Realize that I shouldn't be on the bottom of my priority list. (The Mama has needs, too!)

That's about it.
Wish me luck!
Grins*

1 comment:

Lyvvie said...

I'll lose 60lbs with you!! That's what I've got to go too.

Also, wanted to let you know I've reviewed Virtually Yours and it's being posted tomorrow for SBD.

For tips on how to be organised, try Flylady.net, helps me when I'm feeling overwhelmed and need a bit of focus.