Saturday, March 31, 2007

I wanna go to rehab

Sure. Why not?

No interruptions. Meals I don't have to cook. A nice quiet place to lay my weary head. Staff that will talk to me and not give me hell for mismatching their socks. No homework. No worries if my van will have a flat at the most inopportune moment.

And the pricey places give massages and gourmet meals. *swoon*
Yeah.
I wanna go to rehab. *grins*

Last night was quite an eye-opener. Had to actually go henceforth to our cellar so as not to be swept away like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz. We were thisclose to a tornado. Rotation. But didn't touch down. A bit spooky. Baby chicken was upset about the whole ordeal. And I, just for a moment, almost had a panic attack when I couldn't help but think...Holy shit. If I have to start over with nothing again, I'm going to have a nervous breakdown...
But then the Mama gene kicked in, and I was good.
The tornado literally breezed by overhead. But no funnel formed. So no spinning on the house. Good deal.
Because the Lollipop Kids get on my nerves.
Grins*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, but paying for the rehab might be tricky without that celebrity income. *g*

*hugs* on the tornado scare. It'll a year come Monday when our town got hit by one. Not an anniversary we're looking forward to.

Rene said...

Oooh, scary on the tornado. I'll keep my earthquakes, thank you.

I hear you on the rehab. Does sound pretty cushy.

Joely Sue Burkhart said...

*shudders* I'm so glad the tornado passed you by! We're bracing here in tornado alley too. So far, we've only had one shrilling siren night a few weeks ago. We don't have a basement here, so I guess we'll do the mattress off the bed trick in the small interior hallway.