Friday, March 16, 2007

Are you kidding me?

We've been closed to the public this last week. New flooring and whatnot. By the way, looks good.
Anyway...what is it with people who walked through the doors, past the "We're closed" signs, and stepped over the workers to get inside here?
Seriously.

Why is it that people will NOT see what's right in front of them? Or choose not to? I would like to know. Because it confuses the hell out of me. And it's irritating beyond all measure.

A little FYI: You are NOT special. We're closed means just that. *ahem* WE ARE CLOSED. Yes. Look at the dozen men on their hands and knees putting in flooring. Yes. Look at their tools scattered all over the ground like little land mines on your way to the Promised Land (my front door). Yes. Look at the very irritated look on my face as I curse your ancestors mentally.
WE ARE FLIPPING CLOSED.
Have some respect. Read a sign or two. And for Pete's sake...WE'RE CLOSED!!!
*eye roll*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's like I keep saying. By and large, people are stupid. Or just clueless or rude. *g*