Monday, April 27, 2009

I have a knack for pissing myself off

I should have known better.
Emphasis on "should have."
But no. Not me.
I have this big ol' "S" on my chest.
*eye roll*
LIKE. HELL.

So I pop ye old evil workout DVD in yesterday morning. I'm warming up. Actually, I'm sweating my ass off when suddenly I feel (and...God help me...HEAR) something pop on my lower left side. Think lower back-upper butt cheek. And then I straighten up. And right away, I'm know that I've done something extremely bad. Because it hurts like a mother.
I am highly displeased.
But I finished exercising. (Yes. At this point in time I would've slapped me, too.) Then I immediately find my heating pad and apply it to sore ass. If I could've found two belts, I would've wrapped that son of a bitch around me like an adult diaper. Alas, no.
I found it rather hard to sit on said sore ass and write. So I only popped off a couple of thousand words on WATS. Oh, and I limped all day yesterday.
I think I popped whatever the hell I displaced back where it lives this morning. Can I just share that it was a highly unpleasant experience, also? But I'm sore. And sitting really isn't a picnic right now.
And what am I gonna do when I get home?
Work out.
lmao
But easily. Web MD assures me that just lying there doesn't help matters. That gentle exercising and easing back into it will help. So I'll pop the evil one back in and try not to overdo today.
In a perfect world.
Grins*

1 comment:

Rene said...

AH, this explains the tweets with the heating pad in them. Hope you feel better soon.