Monday, March 09, 2009

Daylight Savings Time

The hitch is not in remembering to set my clock and the microwave to the correct time. The hitch would be Middle Chicken being on the same page.
I had to come to work early today because the redesign from hell finished up, and we needed to shift items back to their proper homes. No problem. So I woke up around 6:30 am, shuffled to the bathroom and took my shower. Got the chickies up around 6:45 am.
No one was enthused.
Including me.
And as Middle Chicken sits on the couch putting on her multi-colored eyeshadow, she flips the curtain open, looks into the dark and says...What time is it anyway?
Oldest Chicken smiles and says...Well, it's almost seven. But really it should be six.
Middle Chicken frowns and says...I set my clock back two hours.
LMAO
Yeah. She set her clock BACK.
Oldest Chicken looks at her and laughs...What exactly do you think "spring forward" means?
Middle Chicken says...I don't know. But I just now turned my calendar over to March.
She shrugs and continues to apply eye make-up.
Cracked me up.
As for this weekend-spent Saturday shopping with the Chickens and taking them out to the Chinese Buffet. Mmmmmmmmmmmm
Sunday I wrote on WATS. I'm up to around 73,000 words. Yay!!!
My Easter lillies have bloomed in clusters around my yard. Maybe I'll snap a photo or two and post sometime later.
Enjoy the day!
Grins*

No comments: