Friday, September 01, 2006

9:00 PM

That is how late I worked last night. And that is ALSO the time I went to bed the night before. *sigh*
So I am REALLY grateful I have the next three days off! WOO! Time to get down to the business of writing again.
I'll be working on the erotica tomorrow. And I've designated Sunday as Family Day. Monday, being the holiday, will ALSO be writing time.

It's flippin' September! I'm still rather out of sorts about that. All the girls' birthdays are next month. *gasp* *wheeze*

And the good news???
What He Wants is STILL the #1 Bestseller for the month of August at Whiskey Creek Press Torrid. That's two months in a row. Yay! And it's still in the Top Five at Fictionwise in Erotica. The Portrait came in #2 bestseller at Whiskey Creek Press.
I was really hoping to be #1 at both sites. (That's just how I am.) *grins* But I'll take my numbers and be happy with them.

Have a GREAT weekend!
Grins*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really hate your new job. *g*

Lyvvie said...

That's awesome news! Congratulations!

Bummer about the ears - but you could always pierce again with the other two - you'll have more ear space, right?

Danica Favorite said...

CONGRATS!@!

Anonymous said...

Having your book as #1 bestseller is huge! Congratulations!