Tuesday, March 08, 2016

You can have my nose spray when you pry it from my cold, dead fingers

This still holds true.  You try to grab my little plastic bottle of joy, and I will cut you.

I've had a horrible cold since last Wednesday/Thursday.  Spent Thursday/Friday/ most of Saturday in bed.  Still fighting having to BREATHE through my nostrils.
It sucks.

I thought it had gotten better only to wake up this morning and not be able to breathe ANY out of either nostril.  Silly me didn't bring my little bottle back to the bedroom.  I left it in my purse.
Lesson learned.
I'm thinking of making a little scabbard/pouch for it and strapping it to my waist.  Rather like Robin Hood's sword or Billy the Kid's gun.  I need it close by in case of sinus emergency.
sigh

Yes.  It's my medicinal crutch.
I've made peace with it.
Others need to do the same.

Grins*

No comments: