Thursday, January 22, 2009

The eye twitcheth

In no particular order:

There are NOT enough hours in the day. I don't care if you're Dr. Phil or Dr. Wayne Dyer...it's all a LIE!!!
Teenage girls will hit a period of time when the mirror is their friend. Which makes it extremely frustrating for the Mama to fix her hair.
I feel like I'm going to be stuck at 60,000 words FOREVER on WATS. ACK! Okay. *deep breath* Not really. Sheesh.
Is it Friday yet?
It's only important if someone else wants it.
When I want attention, I can't get any. However, when I want to lay low, that's when the middle button of a blouse is missing.
Oklahoma weather--Today 77. Tomorrow 60. Next week? Who knows. But leaving the house this morning when it's a balmy 32 with a sleeveless thin shirt on was not the best of ideas.
People invariably suck at one time or another. But it's the optimist in me that believes they'll get over it.
Grins*

No comments: