Saturday, April 26, 2008

Tagged

Debbie left me a lovely comment and tagged me. But supposedly there are rules, which I will list, but it doesn't mean I'll abide by them. Because that's how I roll. *grins*

The rules:
a. Link to the person who tagged you.
b. Post the rules on your blog.
c. Write six random things about yourself.
d. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
e. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog.
f. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
Six things about myself:
1. Diet Pepsi runs in my veins.
2. I've had my heart crushed exactly once. Once was enough.
3. I paint my toenails red but leave my fingernails bare.
4. I ran a doghouse nail through the back of my right hand (near the wrist). It poked in one spot and came out an inch farther down. I calmly slid the nail out of my skin and went in search of hydrogen peroxide. I think I was twelve.
5. I wear ear plugs when I sleep. If I don't, then I won't ever get to sleep because all the little sounds of the evening won't let my overactive brain shut down.
6. I have four tattoos and want at least three more.

Grins*

No comments: