Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Bitch, gripe, moan

I want to go on a tear. A madcap meltdown. Someone just needs to hand me a sledgehammer and goggles. And then clear the room.
I'm frustrated.
Both personally and professionally.
And guess what? There is talk of us having business hours on Sunday.
SUNDAY for the love of God!!!
Are you shitting me?
There is the idea bouncing around about being open noon or one to five or some such bullshit.
So. I would be totally wasting a day of my weekend. WASTING it. I would rather work four ten hour days than to have my whole fucking week tore up with scattershot hours.
Screw a large bunch of that.
It's rather pissing me off.
But who am I?
lmao

Personally...doing a little self-evaluation. Sometimes painful. But I'm very honest with myself and what I'm capable of doing and not doing.
I need better time management. I need to work on at least three books this year. I want one to send off to an agent by the end of summer.
The End.
I typeth it...so be it.

I'm also trying to wrap my head around the fact that my chickens only have about two months of school left.
holy shit
where in the world has the time gone?
Oldest chicken will be in high school!!!
HIGH SCHOOL!!!
*sigh*

Okay. I've let a bit of the pressure out. I'm off to make lists and organize my lovely life and all its facets.
Wish me luck.
And send me some coconut rum and coke.
Grins*

1 comment:

Tori Lennox said...

*hugs*

IMO, most companies these days don't give a hoot about their employees. It's all about the All-Mighty Dollar.