Thursday, October 25, 2007

Country Club

Yep. That's right. This little hick chick will be going to the Country Club next Thursday.
I'm sure you're as shocked as I am. lmao

This all extends from the Red Dirt Book Festival being held in Shawnee November 2nd and November 3rd at the Shawnee Expo Center. All sorts of readers, writers, performers, and scholars will be in attendance. I'm room hosting for Jordan Dane. And then I'll be signing books and having my own talk about 3:30 pm Friday the 2nd with Merline Lovelace and Christine Rimmer.
There happens to be an Author/Donor Reception November 1st at Ye Olde Shawnee Country Club. And I have an invitation in my hot little hands. How cool and scary is that?
So I've got to find something to wear. Fix my hair. All that yada yada yada. But I plan on kicking up my heels and meeting people that I, otherwise, wouldn't normally have an opportunity to.
I'll leave my black bustier and red micro-mini at the house.
Oh...and the hooker boots.
lmao
Grins*

1 comment:

Tori Lennox said...

Hoo-yah! They'll never know what hit 'em. *g*