Saturday, September 17, 2005

Back on track

Well then.
I think I'm back. I've tried to hit my blogbar and go bloghopping today. I missed it!
And so I did. A lot of you have new looks for your blogs. Very nice.
I know I'm better when the insomniac comes back. And guess what? I'm arse deep in short stories and three fulls. Ayuh. Looks like I AM back.
I need to do the final edit for the second book. I need to finish one short story and dive headfirst into another. I need to finish my spicy story and at least one contemporary in a month.
My personal challenges. *grinning*
And the flippin' school board meeting that I drug myself to and remember about half of? (The day after my surgery.)
Words CANNOT describe what a cluster that has turned out to be. Once again, I'm going to haul my cookies up to the school and raise blazes with several people. The principal. The superintendent. And I'll make a point to be at every school board meeting.
Why don't some people have common sense? If anyone ever figures this one out...email me. Sometime at a later date, I'll vent. For now, I'm just happy to be here.
Grins*

5 comments:

Linda Winfree said...

Chrys, my suggestion would have been the superintendent, but you said you'd already been there. You could try getting the local media involved. How far into the school year are you? If it's established, not sure how much luck you'll have getting things altered now.

But that many teacher changes for 4th/5th graders is a lot. Even our 6th graders are arranged so they only have 2 teachers all day long. Makes the transition to middle school a lot easier for them.

Silma said...

It's good to have you back, Crystal! Miss hearing from you. So, knee deep in writing, eh? *vbg* Sounds like a good way to say "I'm back!" *lol* Good luck with all the writing. Take it easy though.

Anonymous said...

It's great to see you back and bloghopping, Crystal! I've been worrying about you. :)

Beth Ciotta said...

Good to see you... er, read you, Crystal. Good luck with all your projects. Vareitty is the spice, and all that. :)

Stephanie Tyler said...

*waves from insomnia-ville*

Yay!! Good to have you back!

You've got a lot going on with your writing - that's excellent news :)