Wednesday, February 06, 2008

The Uber Talented Baby Chicken

I found this the other day and read it. It was laying on top of Baby Chicken's stuff. I asked her if she copied it down from somewhere. No, she assured me. She was simply bored.
I was amazed.

Together we are unique. Apart we are not far.
I see a bright light around me. I stumble to reach the end.
I trip over things. Things not visible to the eye. I trip over my heart and almost die of fright.
I hustle to get back tight into place, when the space is to small for anything.
It takes forever, but I finally make it. I am now back where I belong and safe into place.

Isn't that amazing???
Grins*

3 comments:

Tori Lennox said...

Wow!!!

Tempest Knight said...

Talented like her mommy! ;)

Lyvvie said...

Frame it. Keep it. Burst with pride.