Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Mental concussion

I'm really quite tired of butting heads with people.

Baby Chicken has decided that she can pretty much do and say whatever she wishes. And she believes that the world is out to get her, and I'm just a parental witch who is mean, mean, mean.
That's rough, isn't it?
I understand that being twelve is no picnic. Been there. Done that. No, it wasn't a party. But a child does NOT have the right to utterly stonewall EVERYTHING that the parent says or does. Sorry. It doesn't work like that. Nor should it. That would be the point of being the CHILD. Therefore, bed time is early for the next two weeks until school starts. If things don't shape up before then, more drastic measures will be taken.
I hate it.

On the relationship front, I thought there was progress. I think, perhaps, I may have been wrong. Nothing like having someone judge me. Let me just say that it's one of the quickest ways to step all over my nerve and my emotions.
I don't judge. So the option is not out there for others. I don't like it. I won't put up with it.

I'm highly frustrated this evening and seriously just wondering...what the blue fuck???
Send hugs.
Crystal*

2 comments:

Mr. Me said...

Sorry to hear about the relationship front. Hope things get better!

I have to say I like that one- "blue fuck."

Lyvvie said...

What relationship front?! I miss everything! Dammit, you must get on my yahoo or twitter or just plain e-mail me!!

What you get from your twelve year old, Sassy's been doing since six. I've had a teenager minus the horniness for a few years now. I used the early bedtime punishment too!!

My verification was: amanonjb

Know anyone with the initials JB?? Or maybe it's the booze?

HUGS X 100