Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The Portrait

If you've stuck with me, you've heard my writer's lament.
Why, oh why, don't other subgenres of romance sell as good as erotica? *wriggling eyebrows*
Yeah. I know why. I still like to ask.

Here's a review from The Romance Studio. And it rocks. Oh yes, indeedy. It's for The Portrait. My Paranormal Romance.
And without further ado:

The Portrait is a captivating story from the start. Sophie is a refreshing heroine with great magnetism and weaves wonderful chemistry when she gets around Dylan while making his whole live come tantalizingly alive. Now she finds her whole life changed where she can finally be herself, I could feel her need to finally have her freedom without others telling her how to lead her life. Crystal Inman cleverly spins a magnificent read where this reader could visualize the whole scenery with the portrait and everything that personifies the characters. She creates an intriguing suspenseful read that ignites while simmering a heated romance between Sophie and Dylan that truly delights. Strong characters, intense writing and a winning couple make this an incredible read.
Overall rating: FIVE HEARTS!!! (Yeah. The caps are mine. They have cute little hearts on the page.)
Sensuality rating: Mildly sensual
Reviewer: Linda L.
January 16, 2007

I sent Linda a nice "thank you" with a promise that if she ever needed an organ to look me up.
You know...I never get sick of seeing that.
Grins*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome review!!! Congrats!!!