Thanks for all the well wishes. Have a doctor's appointment Monday morning. *groan*
I'll draw the three winners when I get home this evening. (I get off at 5:00 pm)
Lyvvie has challenged me to write six weird things about myself. I find these little memes fascinating. So without further ado...
Six Weird Things About Crystal (in no particular order or severeness):
1. I remember the most inane, useless stuff. Really. The little factoids that cling to my gray matter with evil intent and probably take the place of stuff I really need to know. *shrug* But who can remember?
2. I have OCD. I've confessed to this before. And no, you don't get to know my magic number.
3. The left sock MUST be put on before the right. I attribute this to years of marching in band where the left ALWAYS came first.
4. I do NOT listen to radio commercials. The ONLY exception being the BC Clark jingle that has been playing on the radio for more years that I've been alive. Ask any Oklahoman to give you a couple of lines, and I guarantee that they can.
5. I have a thing about noses. (Geez. I cannot believe I'm actually sharing this one.)
I love a cat nose. Dog nose. Horse nose. You get my drift. Not quite sure where the nose fetish came from. I'm not so keen on homo sapiens' noses. But there ya go.
6. I will break out into song any damn where I please. Embarrasses the chickens...but that's a perk.
And bonus, um...eccentricities:
1. I don't drink warm pop.
2. I don't let the microwave timer ding.
3. I hate to hear a phone ring.
4. I've actually done my own little "Singin' in the Rain" dance. No details provided.
I'll check in later with WINNER'S Names!!!
3 months ago