Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Lalalala

Yep, that's me. And I'm singing. Lalalalalalalala

Just 'cause I feel like it. Here's the rundown of the good stuff.
I have MANY releases due out next year. WOOHOO!

Virtually Yours Available Now Whiskey Creek Press
LOVE Anthology January 2006 WCP
Winter Wishes Anthology January 2006 Whiskey Creek Press Torrid Line
Perfect Timing February 2006 WCP
Spring Flings Anthology April 2006 WCP Torrid Line
What He Wants June 2006 WCP Torrid Line
The Portrait July 2006 WCP

I might have a couple more short stories out at the end of the year, but I don't think I'll have any more novels. Of course, I'll have three full novels out anyway. So that should work itself out. I'm still in progress on one I wanted to be through with by the end of this year. But I don't know if that's happening or not. This year is FLYING!!!!!
I've run around like a crazy woman yesterday and today. Finally got the PE situation worked out with my youngest chicken. Apparently she's Gifted and Talented...which no one shared with me until today. *shaking head*
So she'll be doing work on the computer to broaden her cranial horizons. Doesn't bother me a bit.

Harry Potter will be out Friday! OMG...the chickens are beyond happy with that one. So we'll be going to check that out. Probably have to camp out to get tickets. Ought to be a GOOD one.
And I've actually blogged two days in a row. *thud* Wonders never cease.
Grins*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you should try that posting two days in a row more often. *g*