Monday, May 30, 2016

My name is Crystal, and I'm a Sprouts addict.

I love Sprouts.
For those not in the know, it's rather like a Whole Foods but better.
I used to have to haul my butt several miles out of the way to shop at one.  Now, they've opened one about a mile away.
I've been the last two days.  I'm pretty sure I'll be visiting tomorrow after work.

Their fruit and vegetables are fantastic while being reasonably priced.  I decided to actually MAKE some of my pins on Pinterest, this is a rarity, and I picked up the ingredients from Sprouts.  Made Calabacitas con Elote.  Mmmmmmmmmmm
Also made a veggie loaf.  So good.
There is something so spectacular about the taste of fresh food.  It explodes with flavor in your mouth.  And you can tell yourself that you're doing something good for yourself.
Best of both worlds.

If you've the mind, you can find me on Pinterest.  I'm always looking for inspiration and unusualness and humor.

Sprouts vegetables are so damn pretty.  I've seen workers there trimming up the cabbages and cauliflower so they looks presentable.  Stacking things just right.  Removing undesirables.  And most of them are friendly.  So much love.

Don't get me wrong.  I'm still a meat eater.  Yes.  Carnivore for life.  *grins*
So I'll be noshing on rib eye this evening with my corn on the cob and oven fries.  But I'm at least attempting to incorporate other things into my diet.

I'm the type of person who needs plans.  I cannot go into something half-assed because all intelligence goes away in the face of necessity.  As in, if I don't know what I'm eating for lunch at work, I'll probably find my ass at a drive-thru somewhere.
Not good.
So now I know what I'll be eating on at work and home this week.  I'm calling it a win.

Hope it's not going to be a long short week.  But at least I have some plans in motion.

Hello, Sprouts.
Grins*

No comments: