Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Time in a bottle

There are moments locked in time, in recent memory, that are as rare and precious as each breath I take.
The combined laughter of my children and myself.
Dancing with the one I love.
Hugs from teenage daughters that don't hug all that often anymore.
The wind in my hair after a hard day that wore me down.
Another's hands preparing dinner.
Baby Chicken looking at me after we watched a scene on TV where the teenage son looks at his Mom and says, "You're a good Mom", then turning to me and saying the same thing.
Embarrassing the Oldest Chicken while mimicking her dance moves in the car on the way to the high school.
Laughing at something (God, ANYTHING) Middle Chicken says.
So on days when I just want to bang my head against the brick wall, kick the door, and scream until my lungs collapse, I'll pull these moments out and wrap myself in them as a cushion between the wondrous beauty of parts of my life and the stress that tries to cling to me and bring me down like quicksand.
*humming Jim Croce*
Grins*

10 comments:

Kat Groenbeck said...

so many blessings, so well deserved...

祐誠 said...

河水永遠是相同的,可是每一剎那又都是新的。...............................................................

若愛 said...

生存乃是不斷地在內心與靈魂交戰;寫作是坐著審判自己。...............................................................

啟佐 said...

不勞而獲的事情,並沒有價值.............................................

淑芬 said...

男女互悅,未必廝守終生,相愛就是美的。......................................................

MauriceBaumer志能 said...

如果你不思考未來,你便不會有未來..................................................

筠銘 said...

還是喜歡這裡-支持你.........................

SadeRa盈君iford0412 said...

一夜聊天室女同聊天聊天室二愛聊天室苗栗聊天66k聊天69性交6k 聊天至6k 聊天館 6k6k天室6k館777貼圖區77p2 影片網77P2P77p2p277p2p本土85ccst街影城2010問題小棧0401影音視訊非會員18h漫貼圖區18p2p帳密18p2p帳號18p2p帳號密碼18r 禁小說18r禁小說18r禁影片18tw台灣18tw情色文學18us線上影片18x免費女優火辣視訊薄紗主播網友自拍露點圖18成人成人韭南籽

淑慧 said...

愛,拆開來是心和受兩個字。用心去接受對方的一切,用心去愛對方的所有。.................................................................

吳俊祥 said...

一時的錯誤不算什麼,錯而不改才是一生中永遠且最大的錯誤......................................................................