Tuesday, August 11, 2009

When the timing sucks ass

I may live in Oklahoma, but lately I've been wondering around in the state of Confusion. You know, just when you think things are looking up, life is moving right along...bullshit. Utter bullshit.
I have to do a bit of a readjustment and rock on. But it bothers the hell out of me. Why, for the love of all that's good and holy, cannot the stars just freakin' line up? WHY???
Fuck limbo land. Stop the ride. I want to get off.
I'm not wholly a black and white person. Don't get me wrong. I have shades of gray. Everyone should. But I can't LIVE in the gray. Doesn't work for me. It makes me absolutely crazy to try like hell for a result only to be disappointed. Then...later...the solution I offered up previously all of a sudden works.
ARE YOU FREAKIN' KIDDING ME???
My God. I want to come unhinged. *tightening my hinges, just in case*

I ascribe to the philosophy of being exactly where I need to be. In this moment with fallacies and foibles. Fuck ups and flip outs.
But sometimes, really. I just think the timing sucks ass.
Grins*

No comments: