Thursday, August 20, 2009

A nice twist off to start the academic year

I enrolled my children four damn days. I burned two and a half days of vacation only to be told on the first day of school ( at BOTH schools) that my beloved chickens had no paperwork.
I'm like...wtf?
That's utterly impossible, right? RIGHT?
Guess not.
So I spend two hours Wednesday at the high school enrolling two older chickens. And one damn hour at the middle school enrolling baby chicken.
How pissed off was I?
Are you fucking kidding me???
So on a day that I would normally (in a perfect world) sleep in, I was up at 6:45 am running around like a crazy woman at the mercy of other individuals' whims.
Color me displeased.
*SIGH*
Good news? Today is the SECOND day of school. I've received no phone calls. (Knock on wood) And I may just live to see this weekend. Jury is still out, but I have high hopes.
Grins*

No comments: