Thursday, November 06, 2008

Red and blue make purple

I hate politics. I hate the dirty underhanded bullshit some politicians pull in the name of whatever it is they tell themselves. So I'm highly glad that the races are over (including the local stuff), and we can move on.
Or so I thought.
I watch KFOR here. It's the NBC Affiliate. First of all, BOTH major news anchors were sure to wear their lovely red outfits for the voting night newscast. *eye roll* Not so subtle. And then they referred to the democratic party as "those democrats." Me=not stupid. But neither am I pleased at this point in time.
And apparently (this was included in LAST night's newscast) Oklahoma was the ONLY state in the Union where ALL the counties voted for McCain.
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
I'm registered Democrat. I voted Democrat.
And as I looked at the polling places here in town, it wasn't like it was a freaking blowout. Not hardly. There were a lot of close races.
So I have GOT to take a stand on this one and simply say...Who gives a DAMN if some of Oklahoma's population voted for McCain? Who gives a flying hell if he won all 77 counties?
The race is OVER. *tapping screen* Ya hear me???
Obama is President Elect.
Deal with it.
And the red and blue make purple?
That's this blue girl in a red state having a fit of apoplexy.
Thank you for your support.
I'm Crystal Inman, and I approve this message.
Grins*

2 comments:

Tori Lennox said...

Aw, c'mon, tell us how you REALLY feel. *g*

Mr. Me said...

77 counties all voting Republican... is that sad or amazing? That just blows me away.

I was about to vote for McCain, but then in the last days of the election with that mad, angry, white woman I changed my mind.