Friday, May 20, 2011

My other maddening children

Those would be the literary kind. *smile*
I have Warrior and the Sparrow releasing in June 2011. Then I've decided to publish my own starting January 2012. I have a five-book series started with complete story arcs and whatnot. So I'll release one every six months. Both January and July until they are complete. I am so excited I can barely stand it!!!
The only thing that I think I need are beta readers. argh
I have a cover artist lined up. Editors. Someone (thanks, honey!) to help me with the website. And while it will be more expensive for me to do this, I will have more creative and financial input. That...rocks my socks.
Grins*

3 comments:

Kat Groenbeck said...

Congrats on the new book coming out!

Unknown said...

Warrior and the Sparrow cover looks fantastic! Congrats on the will be released book :D

Laurence Brown said...

Indeed! the cover looks exciting.. would love to read an excerpt of the book..