Saturday, April 03, 2010

Clash of the Titans

OMG! I remember seeing the previews to this movie, and my jaw just dropping. Yeah, I loved the Harry Hamlin (old, children...the OLD version) as Perseus movie. But with the special effects and digital mastery of today's age, I was uber excited. And then when it was thrown out there in commercials that it could be (dum dum DUM) 3D!!! I'm not too proud to admit that I became a bit more than a bit excited.
That lessened considerably while reading an interview with James Cameron about the movie. He explained that it wasn't shot in 3D. That only 1/3 of the time usually spent was put into MAKING it 3D. And so it was pretty much "Clash of the Titans 2.8". Color me highly displeased.
2.8?
Really?
Can I just pay 80% of the damn movie price? How would THAT do for ya??? In fact, I still have my 3D glasses from another movie. How's about I just take those little suckers in with me so I don't have to buy another $3 pair? Well?
*crickets chirping*
Yeah. I thought so.
So after church tomorrow, we're headed out to see Clash of the Titans 2.8. More to come on if it was worth it, or if 2D should suffice.
Have a Happy Easter!
Oh, by the way, two blogs in one day. Just saying.

AND...I looked up earlier how a rabbit is synonymous with Easter and whatnot. It's interesting. Google it.
Grins*

No comments: