Friday, October 09, 2009

Hello, my lovelies!!!

I'm back.
*grins*
My God! A MONTH since my last blog???
Well. Things have been crazy here. The emotional rollercoaster continues. But now I feel as though I'm finding some even ground to step upon. Unlike the jacked-up road of previous blogs.
It's Friday.
Let's start there. I couldn't be happier with that, quite frankly. Of course, I still work with those that find work optional here. That remains irritating and uber old. But it won't change now, will it?
Highly doubtful.
So I persevere.
I'm going out tonight after work. Meeting some new friends. Giving that a go this evening. That may be the only thing that gets me through this day.
Found out some hard truths about myself.
It's that damn "all or nothing" personality. *grins*
I will go above and beyond in a relationship. And now I see that the person I'm trying to relationship with...sees that. And usually (God help me) uses it. So I'm done bending over backwards, forwards, and sideways for those I may be interested in.
Man up. Move on.
Those are your two options. Treat me right or beat feet. *shrug*
Who needs someone who sees you as an option, anyway?
Not I.
Let's see...what else?
All the girls' birthdays are this month. One down. Two to go. And they will be (drumroll, please)...Fourteen, Fifteen, and Sixteen.
And yes...I AM old. lmao
Deal with it.
How am I feeling about it and life in general?
Much better, thanks for asking.
I'll try to do better with the blogging.
Have a great weekend!
I will.
Grins*

No comments: