Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Whip Me

With something soft, please. LOL
Haven't blogged in it feels like forever. Bad, bad me.
But summertime is hell on earth at work. I don't have time to think much less jot down something witty (if I'm lucky).
But I've wanted to blog about two movies I watched last weekend. Yeah, it's been awhile. I know.
*scuffing toe*
And holy crap. I just realized I can't remember what the other one was. Geez. Having a moment here. Maybe it'll come back to me.
heh
Maybe not.
Anyway...."He's Just Not That Into You."
Didn't think I'd like it. But I loved the hell out of it. Some important lessons from the movie:
1. Don't stalk people
2. Don't invite a third into a relationship. Especially if you get horizontal with the third.
3. Don't screw your wife while your mistress waits half-dressed in the closet.
4. Denial sucks ass.
5. Waiting for the right one, no matter the roadblocks and bullshit, is key.
6. When you least expect it, you'll find someone.
7. Women lie to other women to make them feel good.
8. And sometimes, baby, he or she is just not that into you.

I didn't think I'd like it as much as I did. Great ensemble cast. Good storylines.
And totally off the subject: John Cusack rocks. I'm just saying. He deserves two thumbs up for his portrayal of romantic leads. I just love him. Finally watched "Must Love Dogs" and laughed. It was witty and clever and had John Cusack. I don't need much else.
OH! And "Serendipity". It's rather dated, I suppose. But still good. Once again, John Cusack.
Don't know what's on the movie list for this weekend.
Could it be.............John Cusack?
lmao
Grins*

No comments: