Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A bit unusual

Thanks to Nancy who tagged me in this meme. And in accordance with The Rules, here are...
The Rules:* When tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you.*
Then post the rules before your list, and list eight random things about yourself.
*At the end of the post, you must tag and link to eight other people.
I'm not tagging anyone, but I think it's interesting. Drop me a line and let me know if you've played.

1. I type things in my head. Now...a lot of my quirkiness (p.c. term) comes from my OCD. And I love to type. So when a phrase sticks in my head, I will type it until it gets out. Um...yeah. Things are always a little bit off in the ol' noggin.

2. All my girls have names that start with "C" and have two middle names.

3. I wish on dandelions, shooting stars, and necklaces where the clasp meets the charm.

4. I'm addicted to the smell of play-doh. *grins* My girls think this is hilarious.

5. I've had butterflies land on me. And stay. And stay. There was a purple one on me several years back that simply wouldn't fly off.

6. I've never had a pedicure, manicure, massage, or facial.

7. If I'm really close with someone, I can finish their sentences.

8. I'm directionally impaired. I can walk into the same mall that's been there for almost twenty years, come out of a store, and have no idea which direction I came from.

There ya go. Bits of oddities. So hard to sift through the many to find eight.
Grins*

No comments: