Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Butt in gear

Seems like life is pulling me in all sorts of directions lately. I'm half finished with my Torrid Teaser. That's lovely news.
Went and talked to the mortgage guy today. And one of the phrases he used has stuck with me. I absolutely love it.
"Stronger than six acres of garlic."
Isn't that hilarious? And so descriptive. The phrase is simply too delicious to pass up.
The meeting went well. He was a knowledgeable, down-to-earth guy. Thank God.

I've felt fairly puny the last four or so days. Don't know exactly what's up with that. Hope to feel better soon. Just rather lagging and such. Hopefully I can pull some energy out of something and finish or nearly finish my Torrid Teaser.

I'm feeling a bit nostalgic. Watching VH1 "I Love the 70's" Volume II. I love this stuff. Talk about taking you back.
Have a good one!
Grins*

No comments: